Premium Anti-Aging Marine Collagen Powder 17.6 Oz
- ✔ PREMIUM QUALITY & TOP VALUE Amandean Marine Collagen Peptides are sourced 100% from wild-caught fish in the pristine waters of the North Atlantic. Unflavored, easy to mix, and enzymatically processed to keep the peptides intact. Non-GMO, single ingredient from a transparent and sustainable source.
- ✔ AGE GRACEFULLY Packed with natural glycine, known as the “anti-aging amino”, supports smooth clear skin, strong nails, and full shiny hair. Help clear up skin problems with natural nutrition. Collagen protein has similar benefits as bone broth.
- ✔ HEAL YOUR BODY FROM THE INSIDE We need a collagen supplement to replace that which is lost as we age. After 30, our collagen levels start to drop by 1.5% per year. A gut friendly protein that supports a healthy metabolism, muscles, joints, bones, ligaments, cartilage.
- ✔ DON’T SETTLE FOR LESS Beware of collagen hydrolysate made from farm raised fish that are packed full of hormones and antibiotics. Our fish gelatin is hydrolyzed to a low 3000 Dalton molecular weight for maximum bioavailability. Compare our container, which is 500g = 1.1lbs = 17.6oz. Who said size doesn’t matter?
- ✔ MONEY BACK GUARANTEE: 90 day satisfaction guarantee. Fuel your workouts. Heal your body. Look your best. 100% pure fish collagen, a great alternative to beef collagen or to whey protein.
What is collagen?
Collagen is the most abundant protein in the body. It is the building material to renew cells in all areas of the body including: hair, skin, nails, eyes, teeth, cartilage, bones, tendons, internal organs, arteries, blood vessels, and the immune system. Collagen accounts for 80% of all connective tissue and 75% of the skin.
Why is it needed?
Collagen production slows down as we age. At age 30 we start to lose over 1.5% of our natural collagen stores each year. By age 40 the body has already lost approximately 15% of its natural collagen.
What are the benefits of a collagen supplement?
The list is long! It helps counteract the effects of aging, like wrinkly skin, achy joints, muscle loss, a slower metabolism, and a weak immune system. There are 18 amino acids in Amandean Collagen, two of the most prominent are Glycine and Proline. Glycine promotes healthy gut repair and function, as well as more restful sleep. Proline helps tighten skin, repair connective tissue, and supports healthy arterial function.
Why Amandean Marine Collagen Peptides?
- The highest quality collagen sourced from 100% wild-caught fish from the pristine deep waters of the North Atlantic. Non-GMO, contains no gluten, wheat, corn, eggs, dairy, soy, or yeast.
- Rigorously tested for purity and packaged in the USA at a state of the art FDA-cGMP compliant facility.
- Tasteless and odorless. We pride ourselves on having the most neutral tasting product on the market and with the best solubility.
- A free scoop!
- 100% Money back guarantee from a company focused on customer satisfaction and a quality product.
Directions for use
Add one scoop to your daily coffee, tea, juice, yogurt, smoothie, or even glass of water. Hydrolyzed collagen won’t gel in cold liquids like gelatin will. It is best taken with a source of vitamin C, as it will provide for maximum absorption in the body.