What is collagen?
Collagen is the most abundant protein in the body. It is the building material to renew cells in all areas of the body including: hair, skin, nails, eyes, teeth, cartilage, bones, tendons, internal organs, arteries, blood vessels, and the immune system. Collagen accounts for 80% of all connective tissue and 75% of the skin.
Why is it needed?
Collagen production slows down as we age. At age 30 we start to lose over 1.5% of our natural collagen stores each year. By age 40 the body has already lost approximately 15% of its natural collagen.
What are the benefits of a collagen supplement?
The list is long! It helps counteract the effects of aging, like wrinkly skin, achy joints, muscle loss, a slower metabolism, and a weak immune system. There are 18 amino acids in Amandean Collagen, two of the most prominent are Glycine and Proline. Glycine promotes healthy gut repair and function, as well as more restful sleep. Proline helps tighten skin, repair connective tissue, and supports healthy arterial function.*
Why Choose Amandean Marine Collagen Stick Packs?
- The highest quality collagen sourced from 100% wild-caught fish (from cod) from the pristine deep waters of the North Atlantic. Non-GMO, contains no gluten, wheat, corn, eggs, dairy, soy, or yeast.
- Rigorously tested for purity and packaged in the USA at a state of the art FDA-cGMP compliant facility.
- Tasteless and odorless. We pride ourselves on having the most neutral tasting product on the market and with the best solubility.*
- 30 Individual travel packets (11g each) Check our sizes Check our size when comparing prices!
- 100% Money back guarantee from a company focused on customer satisfaction and a quality product.