Premium Grass Fed Collagen Peptides (1kg)
- ✔ HIGHEST QUALITY AND BEST PRICE Premium Pasture Raised Grass Fed Type I Collagen Peptides from South American Cattle. 100% Pure Hydrolyzed Beef Gelatin. Non-GMO, All-Natural, Fat Free, Gluten Free. Highly Bioavailable and the best solubility and neutrality on the market.
- ✔ PRE AND POST WORKOUT SUPPLEMENT for HIIT and crossfit training supports joint function and flexibility, lean muscle growth, energy, endurance, and recovery time after exercise or physical activity. A better alternative to whey protein AND easier on your digestive system.
- ✔ 90% + PROTEIN WITH 18 AMINO ACIDS nurtures a healthy metabolism and can assist in weight loss, as the extra protein helps curb your appetite. Excellent addition for high protein low carb, Ketogenic (Keto), Paleo, Primal, GAPS, Whole 30 and Bulletproof diets.
- ✔ HELPS PROMOTE tighter firmer clearer skin, healthy joints, tendons, bones, hair, and nails. An anti-aging superfood that's been around for centuries in the form of bone broth. All natural ancient nutrition that supports the digestive system.
- ✔ COMMONLY USED for ailments such as leaky gut syndrome, IBS, celiac disease, hashimotos, hyper thyroidism, cystic acne, tendonitis and rheumatoid arthritis*
What is collagen
Collagen is the most abundant protein in the body. It is the building material to renew cells in all areas of the body including: hair, skin, nails, eyes, teeth, cartilage, bones, tendons, internal organs, arteries, blood vessels, and the immune system. Collagen accounts for 80% of all connective tissue and 75% of the skin.
Why is it needed
Collagen production slows down as we age. At age 30 we start to lose over 1.5% of our natural collagen stores each year. By age 40 the body has already lost approximately 15% of its natural collagen.
What are the benefits of a collagen supplement
The list is long! It helps counteract the effects of aging, like wrinkly skin, achy joints, muscle loss, a slower metabolism, and a weak immune system. There are 18 amino acids in Amandean Collagen, two of the most prominent are Glycine and Proline. Glycine promotes healthy gut repair and function, as well as more restful sleep. Proline helps tighten skin, repair connective tissue, and supports healthy arterial function.
Why Amandean Collagen Peptides
- The highest quality collagen sourced from 100% pasture raised grass fed South American cows. Non-GMO, contains no gluten, wheat, corn, eggs, dairy, soy, or yeast.
- Rigorously tested for purity and packaged in the USA at a state of the art FDA-cGMP compliant facility.
- Tasteless and odorless. We pride ourselves on having the most neutral tasting product on the market and with the best solubility.
- A free scoop!
- 100% Money back guarantee from a company focused on customer satisfaction and a quality product.
Directions for use
Add one scoop to your daily coffee, tea, juice, yogurt, smoothie, or even glass of water. Hydrolyzed collagen won’t gel in cold liquids like gelatin will. It is best taken with a source of vitamin C, as it will provide for maximum absorption in the body.